20. Female. PL | UK. My biggest otp is me/caffeine. My stuff.
There's way too much complaining and being grumpy in my tags. I apologize for evertything in advance.
Careful, because SPOILERS.
"A new study shows that men are threatened by confident women taking pictures of themselves, and call these women stupid, socially inept, and ugly. In other news, the world is round, the sky is blue, and the patriarchy is still shitty."
daniel radcliffe could have grown up to be so so awful, it would have been so easy for him to be terrible, we are truly blessed to have the danrad that we have
'Blue Note' - Model: Armando Cabral - Photographer: Billy Kidd - Fashion Editor/Stylist: Benjamin Sturgill - Details Magazine May 2014
"From cobalt, to teal, Yves Klein to azure, a familiar color looks effortlessly modern, especially when it comes to your summer suit."
- Z Zegna suit - Dries Van Noten shirt
- Ralph Lauren Black Label suit & sweater - Paul Stuart scarf
- Canali suit - Burberry Prorsum shirt - Hermés shoes
- DSquared2 suit - Missoni tank top - Bottega Veneta shoes
- Tommy Hilfiger suit - John Varvatos shirt
- Prada suit & shirt
- Gucci suit - Etro shirt
- Salvatore Ferragamo suit - John Varvatos cardigan
3 Ways to Speak English.
Jamila Lyiscott is a “tri-tongued orator;” in her powerful spoken-word essay “Broken English,” she celebrates — and challenges — the three distinct flavors of English she speaks with her friends, in the classroom and with her parents. As she explores the complicated history and present-day identity that each language represents, she unpacks what it means to be “articulate.”
"how can you drink hot coffee in the middle of summer?"
fire cannot kill a dragon
"Who is this?" "The good-looking guy in the sunglasses at your ten o’clock."